I borrowed this survey from Quitespecial’s LJ.
Here are my answers…
1. Who did you last get angry with?
Anger is an emotion I don’t come across very often, but when I do it’s usually not pretty. The last time I was really angry was during an adventure race in Borneo last year, when one of my teammates didn’t give 100% during an important leg of the race. Because I don’t get angry much, when I do it’s usually an explosive release of all the anger I deny myself. This particular instance, I lost complete control and took out my vengence on a stack of bottled water, destroying many litres of precious water.
2. What is your weapon of choice?
My brain. To paraphrase Sun Tzu, the mark of a great general is one who defeats his enemies without fighting.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
Yes if were a case of self-defense.
4. How about of the same sex?
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
Probably the self-same teammate whom I lost my temper with. Most people fight anger with anger.
6. What is your pet peeve?
People who are intolerant of another person’s point of view.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
Like water off a duck’s back…
1. What is one thing you’re supposed to do daily that you haven’t done in a long time?
2. What is the latest you’ve ever woken up?
I once lost a whole day…me and a friend went a couple of days without sleep. When we finally laid our heads down, we didn’t budge for 24 hours…still fully clothes…When I awoke, I felt like I had been abducted by aliens because I couldn’t account for a 24 hour period of my life.
3. Name a person you’ve been meaning to contact, but haven’t?
My family…my mom, brother, sister, grand ma…they are all in the States. I know they are only a phone call a way but days slip into weeks etc. etc.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?
Just a few seconds ago when I wrote that lame ass line about days slipping into weeks.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
Yes…it was a Tony Robbins infomercial.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?
Yesterday, hiking up Pen y Fan.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?
None. I’m a early morning person. I’m generally up and active by 5.00 am.
1. What is your overpriced yummy beverage of choice?
I don’t really have one. I mostly drink diet-coke.
2. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you’ve had in one sitting/outing/event?
The drunkest I’ve ever been would have to be back in my army days. I drank a bottle of 151 Bacardi Rum. My buddies had to pull an all night vigil around me because I kept going into convulsions.
3. Have you ever used a professional diet company?
4. Do you have an issue with your weight?
No. I’m a lean, mean fighting machine. I eat nails and shit rust. In short, I am hard as woodpecker lips.
5. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?
Spicy hot food. The hotter the better. If I’m not dripping with sweat and feeling like someone lit a match in my mouth, then it’s not spicy hot.
6. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought.. food?
Yes. We have a pet rabbit and considering I’ve eaten rabbit before, I wouldn’t hesistate to slap old Snuggles in a pot and have some roast wabbit as Elmer Fudd would say.
1. How many people have you seen naked?
2. How many people have seen YOU naked?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?
4. Have you “done it”? had sex?
Oh yes! And like a typical male, I fantasize about sex every 7 minutes or is it 7 seconds…
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?
I’m a sucker for long hair, tasty looking breast and a nice bottom.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
Yes. I was soldier once and soldiers and prostitutes are the two oldest professions…where you find one, you usually find the other. But to actually pay for sex…where is the fun in that?
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?
1. How many credit cards do you own?
2. What’s your guilty pleasure store?
Borders Bookstore…I spend so much money there, I should buy stock in the company.
3. If you had £1 million, what would you do with it?
Invest it…by some bonds and live off the interest. Then I’m become a vagabond and wander the world…mostly on foot.
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?
No doubt. Work is just work at the end of the day.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?
I stole a toy car when I was about 14. I got caught. Got my ass handed to me by my parents and have never stole in the “traditional” sense ever again.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?
Not many. I put them all on my digital audio player. It holds the equivalent of 500 CDs.
1. What one thing have you done that you’re most proud of?
Served my country as a combat infantryman.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?
Graduating from West Point with a degree in History(the U.S. Military Academy, for my UK readers, this similar to your Sandhurst).
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?
Write and publish a successful book.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?
For a brief moment then I let it go.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
I did competitive Judo…I’ve had matches against people of a lower grade than myself.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?
7. What did you do today that you’re proud of?
Caught up with all my journal entries.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
A friend of mine that met last year during the Brecons Challenge has one of those Camel Trophy Landrovers that was used in a rally race. It’s the ultimate boy toy.
2. Who would you want to go on “Trading Spaces” with?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?
Tim Cahill the adventure travel writer.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
Perhaps height..I’m 5’11 but would have like to have been 6’2.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
7. Do you wish you’d come up with this survey?
Not really, though it is a good survey to play around with.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?
Lust without a doubt.